Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
retzofrex

Default cupcake liners

What seems to be the issue? Cupcake Liners are in every supermarket in
my neck of the woods... right next to the icing and in the baking area.
Use them when appropriate in my muffin tins.

FWIW

RsH
----------------------

www.cupcaketree.com Look at the photo page.

>I was/am talking about the paper liners. I don't want to frost the
>sides of a cupcake (let alone cupcakes for 150!), and I will be
>frosting the cupcakes a day ahead of the wedding, liners will keep the
>cakes from drying out.
>
>Cupcakes lend themselves to different flavors a little more easily than
>layer cakes, also.
>
>There will be a small (6 inch) cake on top, for the bride and groom to
>cut. No layers will be saved and frozen, because frozen year-old cake
>has no appeal to either the bride or the groom, tradition be danged.

Copyright retained. My opinions - no one else's...
If this is illegal where you are, do not read it!