Posted to alt.food.sushi
-Lost

Default GOOD Buffet Sushi?

Is there such a thing? I know the general concensus of sushi prepared at a
buffet-style restaraunt, but surely a decent one exists.

Anyone have any such experiences? Names and locations would be great.

My contribution... "Asian Buffet" in Radcliff, Kentucky.

Anytime after four in the afternoon they prepare fresh (and chilled) nigiri
sushi and a varied assortment of rolls (classical American mostly, but
good). Also, they churn out fresh items like clockwork. My only complaint
is that when they are a little slower, I am usually the one who has to take
the plunge and get the slightly less moist fish or slightly dried rice that
encompasses some of the rolls to be able to see any new product be prepared.
However, tell them it looks crappy and they'll be happy to make you fresh
sushi on the spot.

-Lost