Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob (this one)

Default Thanksgiving Dinner

sf wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:54:55 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
>

>> Too late - Christmas decoarations have been up at various stores at
>> Fashion Island (SoCal) for weeks. Started about the middle of
>> September. It's just disgusting. Marketing gone mad, IMHO.

> That has been the timing for at least 30 years. Too bad - because it
> spoils xmas for me. By the time xmas arrives, I've been over it for a
> couple of months.

See. That's the advantage of doing what we do. We don't take the tree
down. It stays up all year. Oh, every now and again, we put a new
decoration on it. Maybe for mother's day or groundhog day or something.
But it stays up for years. This one is heading for its fifth birthday.

In the music room. Sounds hoity-toity, but it just means it's the room
with the guitars, banjos, music books and other instruments live. Had to
come up with a name. Bathroom and kitchen were already taken. It wasn't
a bedroom or dining room or living room. So music room it became. With
its own perpetual tree.

Pastorio