Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
jacqui{JB}

Default Splatter protection (crossposted)

"David Hare-Scott" > wrote in message

> Now SWMBO says this is very tasty and I have to
> do it regularly but can I please stop the splatter on
> the inside of the oven. A reasonable request. ...
> I am thinking of making a cover out of fencing wire
> and metal insect mesh that exactly fits the tray.
> What do you think?

I think that the best solution is the clean the oven more often. Your
screen idea is interesting, but it's going to change your results,
especially after you turn on the upper heating element.

I'm sure your SWMBO would be appeased if you'd clean the oven for her, as
necessary. I know I would be.
-j