Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

Default How stupid I was to be chatting to a guest while cooking and carelessly deposit a heaped teaspoon of salt into the sauce instead of the 10 litres of simmering water, awaiting its pasta.

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:19:16 GMT, Ward Abbott wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:42:52 +0100, Peter
> > wrote:
>
> >How stupid I was to be chatting to a guest while cooking

> Were you expecting a random Usenet reader to interpret your ineptness?

That's just plain mean. She asked an honest question and prefaced it
with the reason why she needs to ask it.