kalanamak

Default Zocor - evil, evil, evil

Puester wrote:

> If I don't wake up with joint pain, I have to pinch
> myself hard to make sure I'm alive.

I have a new imagine of middle age, because of a happy turn of events
this weekend: when we are young, our friends abound with good news: a
school gotten into, a degree, a child, some exciting author, a cross
country car trip in a 65 Impala...etc. In middle age there is more
silence, or there is bad news: the life of the party turns into a drunk,
divorce, apathy, avid readers who talk about TV, etc.
This weekend, an old college chum I'd lost track of because of the
moroseness and silence he had decended into has rebounded now the sickly
parents he cared for for years have died....house painted, incontinent
animals gone, art work on the walls, a twinkle in his eye. Ah, I said,
one saved from the maw of middle age!
blacksalt
OBFood: Saturday was a beautiful day at the Oly Farmer's Market. Just
off the water at the southern tip of the Puget Sound, a tarry breeze
mixed with roasting nuts and smoked meats. Bins and bins of apples, and
homemade cheese so wonderful...