Default Frozen orange or grape juice

my first post got messed....

Anyhoo, I buy all of my must from the grocery store in the form of the
juice from concentrate. This is all I have ever made wine from (I just
started this summer). I buy the juice that is on sale- $1 or less. I
then buy a bunch of em.

I use champane (sp?) yeast for the apple, and monochrete (sp?) for the
welchs. I have only tried the welchs and it was great, but I am not an
expert wine taster in the least.

I never tried the apple, yet I have 3 gallons of it fermenting right
now.

The juice comes in 46 fl oz bottles (1/2 gallon) yet when I mix up 2 of
them to make 1 gallon batches, I can fill 1 1/2 gallon secondaries.....
So that is how I have 3 gallons going. Not sure how I get the extra
liquid in there.

I have tried the frozen concentrate and the already liquified juice
from concentrate, and both are good and work good.

I have noticed that the apple juice is extremely cloudy. I just
recently racked it for the first time and it is now starting to
clarify. One little tip is to buy a bunch of the juice from
concentrates or the frozen concentrates when they are on sale. I
bought 10 apple juices for $1 the other day. I started one batch, and
when the fermentation was slowing, put it into a secondary and mixed up
a second batch. I then added a little bit of fermenting juice from the
first batch to the second. The second has now caught on with
fermenting. Do this with each subsequent batch that you make until you
run out of secondaries/airlocks/ or juice. This way, you dont have to
use any more yeast from your stash- so no wasted money!

Oh yeah, stay away from the preservatives. I am, however, having
trouble finding juices WITH preservatives......