Matthew L. Martin

Default Viking range quality

wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 15:35:04 GMT, "Pete C." >
> wrote:
>

>>I suppose I do have a problem with an outfit that rigs and fabricates
>>tests, uses non scientifically valid testing methodology and publishes
>>inaccurate and biased results.

> Have you been reading auto and stereo magazines such as Motor Trend or
> Sterophile or The Absolute Sound? Normal operating procedures for
> them.

Except in CR, they tell you exactly what they are doing and how they
came to their judgments. If you disagree with the methodology, fine.
Expecting them to do scientifically accurate studies with sufficient
sample size on their budget is just lunacy.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game