Sheldon

Default Ping: Patches

Carol "Damsel" Peterson wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> > ~patches~ wrote:

> > > No one in their right mind would can only 4 jars of anything so if you
> > > want to play that game no probs.

> > > Bye

> > Huh? Am I reading this correctly... seems awful rude for no reason.
> >
> > Sheldon

> She appears to have slipped her final cog. We should be kind.

I read her right from the git go... if you go back to the very
beginning and read carefully you will see how she initiated that fiasco
with me too... I just didn't sit back and take her rudeness.
Apparently she's not the kind can accept constructive criticism... and
this jillie said nothing deserving of that hostile response.

Sheldon