Dee Randall

Default Coffee maker/brewer

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2005-10-14, <RJ> > wrote:
>
>> There's something about a cone filter that makes a better pot of coffee.
>> Maybe it directs more of the water through the grounds.

> No. In fact, the paper cone filter absorbs some of the aroma and
> flavor components of coffee. Try a French press for the best brew.
>
> nb

Bob, how did you get started using a French press. Coffee coming out of it
tastes like drinking either Turkish coffee or the coffee we made on the farm
where we threw a handfull of coffee into a boiling pot of water and let it
sink to the bottom --
When did you start liking the French press.
Dee Dee