kilikini

Default Coffee maker/brewer

"C & S" > wrote in message
> Would yours be comparable to the Bunn NHB Professional Home Brewer?

That's
> that one that caught my eye. How is the coffee? I wouldn't mind paying
> that kind of money if it provides me with years of service and a decent

cup
> of coffee.
>
> Carole
> Champlain, NY

I don't drink coffee, but my husband says it makes a good pot. We brew tea
in it as well. Oh, and I always grind the beans first when I make the
coffee.

We have this BUNN: http://www.bunnomatic.com/pages/windows/NHB_black.html

Like I said, though, the other Bunn my husband had was a 1950's model;
lasted for 50 years. We only tossed it because it had fallen, cracked the
base where the water is stored, and had a slow leak. I got tired of
cleaning up after it so I got a new one. My MIL has had her bun since the
1960's - over 40 years old.

It doesn't have a timer, but like I said, I grind my own beans, anyway.

HTH!

kili