~patches~

Default Coffee maker/brewer

C & S wrote:

> I am looking to buy a quality coffee maker and would greatly appreciate the
> opinion of this group regarding the brand they judge to make a decent cup of
> coffee. I've had a Black & Decker, a Mr. Coffee and a Phillips (soon to be
> buried). I've looked into the Bunn NHB Professional Home Brewer, which has
> have a four and 1/4 star review on Amazon. However, before I make the
> splurge, I would appreciate your opinion. What brand do you own and would
> you recommend it? Thank you for your imput.

We have a Faberware purcolator. It's ancient! DH swears the purcolator
coffee tastes the best. DD has on of those fancy dancy pod coffee
things that make one cup at a time using coffee pucks. Friends of our
stick with their Mr Coffee drip thing. I guess it just depends on what
you want from your coffee. Some mornings instant is just fine with me