Hunt

In article > ,
says...

>Bought this Oregon PN for $13 and I'm surprised. It's not in a league
>with a Siduri, Rozak, Hansel or Talley, but it's surprisingly good. Kind
>of a cherry boquet but more darker fruits in the taste. Creamy with some
>sophistication -- much more than other wines at the same price point,
>like LaCrema. Almost no finish. I don't have the skill to guess if it
>will improve with age. Like I said, not an exceptional wine, but I would
>drink it again. And unlike a lot of other lesser priced pinot noirs, you
>can defintely tell its pinor noir.

Steve,

Thanks for the TN's. Haven't tried B-L in some years. Back in the early 90's
they were doing some nice PN's, but about '95 (?) they oaked the heck out of
about 3 weaker vintages. During that time, some others were doing, what I
felt was a better job, so I have been passing over their wines since. I'll
make an effort to look into them again. I'm a bit surprised at the US$13, as
that was about the price-point 10 years ago.

Again, thanks for reawakening an interest in this estate - love the stamp!

Hunt