captain ahab

Pinnochio Mojo wrote:
>>Humans are predators and need to hunt and kill to survive...

> Hunt and kill is redundant here so...

No, one can hunt and not kill or kill without hunting. The two are
mutually exclusive.

> Besides i would be hard put to call driving an SUV and/or any yuppie
> friendly over-priced automobile

Jealous.

> to the corner store or the local
> supermarket to buy dinner as any form of hunting, or gathering,

It's actually no different in the sense that we now barter (via cash or
whatever) with those who do the killing and slaughtering -- rather than
each human individually hunting and gathering, a few do that and
exchange goods and services with those who do other work in the
community of man.

> other than the moot comparison

Moot comparison?

> of the obvious fact

Obvious fact?

> of mostly eating

Mostly eating?

> the flesh
> of dead and horrifically and brutally tortured animals.

I knew the hyperbole was right around the corner with all the "obvious
fact" and "moot comparison" references. Most livestock are treated
better than you'd ever treat your pets, city slicker.