sf

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:48:50 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> Same thing with fondue... who'd have thought a fondue "restaurant" would
> catch on? You're dunking bread and veggies on skewers in melted cheese in a
> hot pot. Cooking meat on skewers in a small deep fat fryer. Ooooh! It's
> fondue!

Somehow I've missed the current fondue boat. We had a really great
place in Ghirardelli Square a couple of decades ago called the Wine
Cellar. It was 2 floors (the main floor with bar and the "wine
cellar" ... and live intertainment. I used to love that place!

> Yes, let's charge $40 for the priviledge of letting you dunk/cook
> your own food at our table. LOL

What's your take on Korean BBQ?

> Where do I get to sign up to patent the next "new" idea? <G>

I'll open the patent office after the Holiday.