sf

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 14:05:48 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> That's newfangled thinking and I suppose it's fine if you want another electric gadget in your kitchen.

It's not *that* new. I have an Oster crepe maker that's been sitting
in an upper cupboard for 20 years or so. I got it when there was a
popular crepe restaruant chain that cranked out several crepes per
minute by dipping the back of a crepe pan into the batter - my crepe
"maker" emulated that method. Now that I'm not scared of crepes, it's
just as fast and easy to make them the regular way.