Beach Runner

wheat Free-Gluten-Free Cooking with Chef Scott Reed - 10/11

Tuesday, October 11th
6:30 p.m.

October is Celiac Sprue Awareness Month so our class this evening
will be "Wheat Free-Gluten-Free Cooking".
Space is limited, so register today at our customer service counter
or call 954-753-8000.

Whole Foods Market
810 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL