sTeve

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:29:38 -0400, Steve
> wrote:

Good points, but unfortunately, many OTHER conventional doctors don't
backup vegetarianism and/or veganism, and vegans often attack
vegetarianism as being insufficient, and raw foodists are yet another
level of the puzzle.

Also, this post has nothing to do with vegetarianism, veganism or any
other ism. The question was: Is buckwheat healthy for me?

Many doctors and scientists have accredited the concept of food choice
based on blood type, they will also show up on a Google search.

Hundreds of years of history does not make something biologicially
correct. Missinformation, such as the world is flat, was conisidered
common correct knowledge for hundreds of years, and is still believed
today by some people (search google for that one too).

No offense taken.

best wishes,

Steve