hw

Default Describe a bad meal

I didn't have time to make my lunch for work last night....so I went to the
Subway place within walking distance....I ordered a chicken sandwinch....I
got something that was made of "air bread" with some sort of a crust, lots
of iceberg lettuce, some slices of tomatoes, chicken pieces and a nasty
tasting sauce....never again...next time I'll go to the Pavillions store
across the street and buy a can of dog food....

Harriet & critters
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> I would have to say my Mom used to make the worst 'chili' I've ever

tasted.
> She used to mix 2 cans of red kidney beans with 2 cans of Campbell's

tomato
> soup, 2 soup-cans of water and a pound of browned ground beef and called

it