Glitter Ninja

Default CONFESSION: I have casserole fetish

My mother recently passed away and I inherited all her kitchen
goodies. People keep telling me no matter how old I get, I'll never get
over missing mom's cooking, and that's the truth. I miss her catfish
something terrible.
Something I've noticed, though, is that mom and I both had several
casserole dishes. Now I've got an entire cabinet stuffed full of
casseroles and I can't give them up! My husband asks me just when I'll
ever need 20 casseroles all at once. I tell him, "THBPT."
Mom also had at least 150 different casserole recipes in her box of
loose recipes, and hundreds more in her cookbooks. Combined I bet I
have 1,000 recipes for casseroles, although most probably contain
Velveeta, cream of mushroom soup, and/or "one bag frozen broccoli".
I love casseroles.

Stacia