David Fetter

Default Describe a bad meal

TOM KAN PA > wrote:
> Liver and onions, followed with a piece of mince meat pie.

I guess liver & onions is some kind of traumatic childhood memory for
some. I was past 30 when I first had the dish at Original Joe's in
San Francisco, liver medium rare, bacon crisp, onions soft. It's
delicious

Stew made out of pounded okra, too much salt and going-off pork, now
*that's* a bad meal.

Cheers,
David Fetter http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100 cell: +1 415 235 3778

I'll happily store the waste from the nuclear generated power I use in
my backyard if you'll store the ash from the coal generated power you
use in yours.