OK, I guess I meant, "do you have to
go to a separate store to buy beer & wine?"

As opposed to like here in California,
where you can buy any alcoholic beverage
in the grocery store, along with your bread & butter,
meat and potatos, etc.

I remember visiting British Columbia (Canada) once,
and you had to buy your beer a a separate store,
and it turned out they weren't open on Sundays.

I thought it was a "state run" store,
because it had all the ambiance of
your basic government owned establishment.

http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/ .