rick

"Taemon" > wrote in message
> Momzilla wrote:
>
>> Taemon wrote:
>>> But I don't want scientific data :-) I want tips, and
>>> recipes and
>>> ideas. I want to talk food!

>> Then talk food!

> Do you think this newsgroup can be saved? It was a good place
> before, so I take it it can become a good place again... no
> trouble at all to killfile the trolls. Still.
>
>> I made a meatless meat loaf last night. It was okay, based on
>> TVP and
>> breadcrumbs. Next time I'll use oatmeal in place of the
>> breadcrumbs.

> What is TVP?

LOL Textured vegetable protein... In other words, faked meat.
What you do is kill a few 100s animals in crop production, add a
few more for power generation and processing by taking tons of
crops to produce a few pounds of fake meat. Hypocrisy in action.
Afterall, one cow(one death) could have provided 100s of such
meals instead of killing countless animals unnecessarilly to
produce a fake meat. But then, that's what usenet vegans are all
about, hypocrisy.