TammyM

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:38:02 +0200, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
>I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
>addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
>my killfile there is a lot of space.
>Pandora
>(very angry).

I hope you will see this, you don't seem to be getting any of my
posts. I know it's hard, but you must ignore people who say such
ridiculous and crude things that, quite understandably, upset you so.
Your posts here are valued by so many of us. Remember, dear, don't
roll in the mud with pigs, you just get dirty and the pigs enjoy it
;-)

Be well, and continue to post,

TammyM