Bill Benzel

Jon Binkley > wrote:
:
: Bill Benzel wrote:
:
:> Of course there's no possibility that SN brewed up a small batch of
:> Bigfoot just to enter at GABF, is there? Only the little brewpubs do
:> that -- you know, the guys who never have the beer that won their gold
:> medal when you seek them out. SN wouldn't do that now, would they?
:
: Probably not, no. Nor would they need to, Bigfoot being one of the
: most
: consistently drinkable and delicious barleywines every year, your odd
: opinion notwithstanding.
:

I didn't offer an opinion on Bigfoot, Jon. I have a nice stash back to
the late '90s and enjoy an annual vertical.

What I offered was a perception of a possible reality. If that reality
is unacceptable to you, fine, but the rest of my post, which you
conveniently snipped, states my personal experience for offeing it as a
possibility.

--
Bill
AT DOT