Dutch

"Diogenes" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Dutch wrote:
>> > wrote

>> > If they do

>> They will, you're their spokeperson, their advocate.

> When did Mike say it was good to beat animals.

He didn't, he said that society should not intervene to stop it. In that
sense he is their spokesperson. Since no animal abuser will come forward and
*admit* to their cowardly, violent tendencies, they need someone like Mike
to stand up and advocate for them. He does so gladly.

> Don't put words in his
> mouth. If your going to argue a point, then argue the point. Whether
> he's a good person or not has nothing to do with whether or not
> "vegetarians are hypocrites."

Irrelevant, that subject is long gone.