AlleyGator

sf > wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:52:15 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:
>

>> (laugh) Hard to believe, but he looked like the silent type.
>> Guess someone has to be.

>Where did you see the photo?

She had some pretty good photos on the internet at one time - I saw
them, but can't remember where. She's actully quite photogenic, which
I guess make her a natural for TV. I'm sort of just kidding, she's
not at all someone I would be interested in, but she seems like a nice
gal. Hey, she's got her own show, so more power!

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.