RsH

Or look in the Jewish or Kosher section of a supermarket for Kasha
in boxes, and make that, or use rice in its various forms including
wild, which is a grass and not a rice, and keep a look out for
barley packages, and lentil packages.

Lentil is a pulse (grain legume) crop, so it IS a grain! Used in
Indian and other cuisines regularly, and available as red and green,
amongst other forms. Can be made into a soup, or eaten as a side
dish both cold or warm, etc. Works well with curries too...

FWIW

RsH
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:49:57 -0500, Del Cecchi
> wrote:

>KT wrote:
>> Where are people adding whole grains to their diets besides bread?

>oatmeal or kashi lean crunch for breakfast. whole wheat pasta, brown
>rice for dinner. Bulgar pilaf for a change of pace.

Copyright retained. My opinions - no one else's...
If this is illegal where you are, do not read it!