Nancy Young

"~patches~" > wrote

> Nancy Young wrote:

>> Hardly new. I wonder how long Safer's Soap has been around.

> A long time! The homemade version works well too. I like the homemade
> gardening remedies because it means I don't have to make a special trip
> into town. Another trick is to spray a solution of chamomile tea on new
> seedlings to prevent dampening off.

No kidding. I agree about the homemade stuff, because otherwise you
buy a big container of (whatever) and you never use it up and it gets lost
in the garage anyway. Also, I am rather sensitive to chemicals so I don't
go spraying god knows what willy nilly anyway.

I should make a list of gardening stuff like that, that would be very handy.

nancy