OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Shawn aRse wrote:
> > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote:
> > >
> > > Om (battening down the hatches and holding on to her hat...)

> > Sheesh Kat! Hope you and everyone else has not too rough a time of it. Let
> > me know how things go if you can me dear.

> Which are you, a nosy ******* or a sadistic phuck... like anyone in TX
> is really gonna rely on some disingenuous douche bag way clear across
> the pond... whatcha gonna do, Fed-Ex _"me dear"_ a spot o' teeeee! How
> magnanimous of you... "not too rough a time of it". You phony... I got
> something stiff for your upper lip.
>
> Sheldon

Tsk!

I've known Shaun for close to 2 years now as an internet buddy. :-)
We have exchanged phone calls, and packages as well dear.
His hot sauce is wonderful...

His concern is quite real and I consider him to be a very close freind.

Real freinds can be made over the Internet. I've already had 2 offers
from Internet aquaintences to shelter with them if I was in danger in
neighboring states. Me AND the 30 cats. I'm impressed.

Hugs Shel'!
Play nice.

Kat
--