werty

There is no silver bullet in germ or any other part
of grains .
I eat no fiber , not vitamins , just ordinary carbs like
sugar , bread .
I can't loose weight . I am 61 170lb and fast once a month .
I eat very little food , no meat .
Science ( in the lib of your university ) will disprove many of the
govt propaganda lies about eating this can cause cancer
and eating this will cure it .
That same govt has been caught lying about HIV .
It does not exist .

Fiber is not needed . It does nothing for the body . Your intestines
are supposed to move slow ! There is supposed to be little or no air
and certainly no water in the colon to stay healthy .
Water as in diarrhea kills the natural flora which makes among others
K3 . K2 is only useful if you are not coagulating blood .
You do need Vit C every 10 days , especially if OLD !
A is OK .

It's all for sales ! To sell food and Vitamins ! It is BS .
Your body burns sugar . I give my body mosty table sugar .
It is the easiest to convetr to glucose .
It completely recycles 99.9 % of all aminos . It can even make
all aminos from Amonia in colon !!
I can prove it from study material required in the University !