dh@.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:34:19 GMT, "Jimi-Carlo Bukowski-Wills" >
wrote:

>> So what? Animals that are never born do not present a moral issue.
>>

>you mean animals that are not conceived?

They are too stupid to take that into consideration to any extent.
I call their fantasy idea ines (imaginary nonexistent "entities") for
convenience. The heart of their argument is totally dependant on
assigning some significance to ines. Dutch's hero, Goo, who
began this campaign to prevent consideration of the lives of
billions of animals, says that animals can't benefit because ines
don't, which seems absurd to me:
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:18:19 GMT

"Life" cannot be a benefit, or something "better" than
what was in place before, TO a being that doesn't
exist. But before they are conceived and then born,
animals don't exist. Thus, "life" CANNOT be a
"benefit" to animals, as stupid illogical ****wit would
have it.
From: "Rudy Canoza" >

NO animal "benefits" from coming into existence
From: "Rudy Canoza" >
Date: 8 Mar 2005 10:32:48 -0800

An entity's coming into existence is not a benefit to that entity.
From: Jay Santos >

Life itself is not a benefit.
From: Jonathan Ball >

Animals "getting to experience life", per se, is not worthy of
moral consideration.
From: "Rudy Canoza" >

No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing benefits from
coming into existence. No farm animals benefit from farming.
From: Wilson Woods >
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 16:26:04 GMT

Then livestock animals' existence is not a "benefit" to them
From: "Rudy Canoza" >

Initial existence
CANNOT be a benefit to the entity that comes into existence
From: "Rudy Canoza" >

No animal "benefits" from coming into existence.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:40:51 GMT

Life per se - basic existence - is not a benefit.
From: Dieter >
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:15:23 GMT

Existence per se is not a "benefit" to ANY living
thing, for very well documented and tightly logical
reasons that have been explained THOUSANDS of times
here, and that you, of course, cannot refute.

>what if they're aborted?

What if? The Goos believe that their lives are not a benefit anyway,
so what do they lose whenever they are killed? By the Goobal argument
nothing, regardless of quality of life or anything else.

>there's
>a moral issue there. (embryonic stem cells?)

Here's an interesting idiocy: I pointed out a number of times that
if unborn animals are not born it would kill the unborn and the mother,
but still Goo continued to insist that:
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 04:53:59 GMT

NO animals "benefit" from being born
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:09:49 GMT

No animal benefits from being born. Period.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:12:48 GMT

NO animals benefit from being born, ****wit. None.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:16:38 GMT

NO animals benefit from being born
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:33:07 GMT

NO animal benefits from being born
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:53:46 GMT

Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:20:32 GMT

NO animals 'benefit' from being born, ****wit. Not a
single one.