Ray Calvert

My experience is that when a wine tastes that good young, it may not age
very well. Nothing wrong with this, just keep it in mind. Drink it while
it is good and do not put to many bottles back for long term storage. It
really sad when you realize that your wine is past prime and you still have
15 bottles to drink. You know it will only get worse.

If you want to make more wine from your own grapes, get a different type of
grape so you can have more than one type of wine. You could also try
planting clippings or learn how to graft your vines onto good root stock.

As far as your dog is concerned, note whether he chases away enough
squirrels and other varmints that would steal fruit to justify loosing some
to him. If not .... The decision is yours.

As far as jelly is concerned, the best grape jelly is made from grapes that
are too acid to make wine or eat either. Wild grapes do the best. Don't
waste your good wine grapes making jelly!

All in my humble opinion! ;o)

Ray