Roy Boy

Default Vines

We have a grape vine that is producing some great grapes for wine. They suck
to eat, too sweet, like eating grape flavored sugar. The wine is only a few
months old and is already better than many wines that I have bought in the
stores. I feel that the grapes may be a cross breed because after hours and
hours of looking at pictures of leaves, fruit and vines I can not find a
match. I find two that are close in some ways but not quite the same in
others (Isabella and Couderc Noir).

Because I can not find out what type of grape this is, I can not buy more.
This vine only produced enough grapes for 5 gallons of wine and just enough
juice to make 4 gallons of jelly, plus what my dog would eat. I caught him
picking grapes off the vine and eating them. My question is what is the best
way to get more plants from this vine?

Thanks,

Roy