Chris

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> Along the same line, I was recalling this yesterday to my DH when we
> were talking about Sears catalogs. My brother and I used to sit
> leafing thru it and he would always point to something and say, "I
> want this for my wife when I grow up." I can't recall him saying "I
> want this or that (for myself)."
> Dee Dee

Was he looking at lingerie? ;-) Sexy stuff in those old Sears
catalogs!!

Cute story, though. My kids do that when we leaf through catalogs
together..."This dress would look pretty on you, Mommy." (They do want
plenty for themselves, though.)

Andy, as if watching the bald eagles was not enough of a life list
event, you inspired that young man to greatness. He could be the next
Lance Armstrong!

Edrena, what a sweet thing for your niece to say! I'm sure it was a
treat for her; somehow, a special aunt can make any hum-drum day of
errands exiting!

Chris