Dee Randall

"Andy" <q> wrote in message
.. .
> The Joneses wrote:
>
>> Great story. Not all strangers are wacko.
>> I recently dragged one of my nieces out for an all-girl, all-day mall
>> shopathon for school clothes. As we stopped to rest for lunch, she
>> confided: "I can't wait 'til I'm an aunty and can take my niece
>> shopping." Seven hours were never better spent. And spent. And spent.
>> Edrena

> Edrena,
>
> Kids say the darndest things! Too cute!

Along the same line, I was recalling this yesterday to my DH when we were
talking about Sears catalogs. My brother and I used to sit leafing thru it
and he would always point to something and say, "I want this for my wife
when I grow up." I can't recall him saying "I want this or that (for
myself)."
Dee Dee