Droopy

You are a brewer right? I believe I have seen your posts on rcb.

I think you are oxidation paranoid. As long as your sulfite levels are
ok, your wine will be ok.

First, get rid of the autosiphon for racking. Instead fill a racking
cane with sulfite solution, and use that to start the siphon. Second,
make sure your carboys are all topped up like to 1/2 an inch fromteh
top. And Finally make sure you have enough sulfite. Get a test kit if
yo have to.

Anyway, a vinegar smell is not oxidation. It is vinegar. That is
easily formed in wine by one of the organisms that can actually survive
in wine, acetobacter. It is caused by not keepig your carboys topped
up and letting the bugs have too much access to air.