Jesse Robinson

Jesus, this is a prime example of why auto gratuity is put onto bills.
People have conflicting ideas and ever changing personalities. The only
thing that stays the same, is that there are service people who are trying
to make a living dealing with people like you. In my opinion, there should
be an auto gratuity everywhere. The old meaning of "gratuity" means "to
ensure great service". To, ENSURE great service; and it was primarily given
at the beginning of the meal. As a restaurant manager myself, one difficulty
I have is convincing my service people that more sales equals higher tips.
If there was guaranteed gratuity percentage based on sales, than that would
be good for the servers (more money), that would be good for my restaurant
(higher sales so they can make more money), and it would be good for the
guests (higher quality food through suggestive offers and an ENSURED good
service). I would ensure them because it would allow me the opportunity to
turn over any server who was not performing to the highest degree. I am sure
that it would be a prime work industry as well where people would want to
work; applications for people to replace the bad ones would be plentiful.

Any other Ideas you all may have; something a bit more inspiring than where
exactly Europe is?

Jesse

--

Primary: