Derek

On 18 Sep 2005 07:35:17 -0700, stePH wrote:

> Derek wrote:
>
>> On 15 Sep 2005 07:15:05 -0700, stePH wrote:
>>
>>> What's the volume of the Tea-One? I can't find that information at the
>>> link you provided.

>> Honestly, I don't know. I'd say about 6 ounces. I always have to add
>> water to fill up an 8 ounce cup.

> Unfortunate. My minimum serving of tea is 12 ounces.
>
> stePH

Not really unfortunate. I still recommend the IngenuiTEA over the
TeaOne for one-person office use.

However, there are a variety of "alterations" to the idea of the
TeaOne which are available - just not at my previously local shop.

See: http://www.piao-i.com/enweb/product/product.htm

--
Derek

"Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the
victims he intends to eat until he eats them." -- Samuel Butler