Dee Randall

http://images.google.com/images?q=cinnamon+roll&hl=en

> Speaking of recipes - does anyone have a recipe for cinnamon rolls that
> turn out rather like PD_Cinnamon_roll_95_g_lyrical_2? That looks close to
> the type of cinnamon roll *I'd* like to be able to make. It appears to be
> one of the yeast-raised type, but all the recipes I've tried to date fall
> into one of 2 categories, either the too-dry, not-very-yeasty, fluffy
> "supermarket" cinnamon roll (usually looking a bit like ICR01A, perhaps
> slightly flatter), or the absurdly sweet, greasy, heavy, WAAY-way
> overloaded "Cinnabon"-style roll (usually looking a bit like roll.jpg). At
> least from its appearance, the one I've singled out looks like it'd be
> what
> I'm looking for - a rather bready, moist roll with a slightly crisp crust,
> pronounced but not aggressive cinnamon flavour, and most importantly, not
> tooth-aching sweetness.
> --
> Alex Rast
>
> (remove d., .7, not, and .NOSPAM to reply)

Your cinnamon roll 95 is also the one I'd like to make. My choice actually
falls between your 95 and my 1130 picture. The reason I chose 1130 is that
it is thinner than the others, and 95 might be a little too high. Anyway,
this is what I'm looking for a recipe. Since I ate that one months ago,
I've had it on my mind.
Here's the page link again.
http://images.google.com/images?q=cinnamon+roll&hl=en

Dee Dee