Del Cecchi

vega wrote:
> Chocolate Chip Cookies:
>
> Ingredients:
> 1.) 532.35 cm3 gluten
> 2.) 4.9 cm3 NaHCO3
> 3.) 4.9 cm3 refined halite
> 4.) 236.6 cm3 partially hydrogenated tallow triglyceride
> 5.) 177.45 cm3 crystalline C12H22O11
> 6.) 177.45 cm3 unrefined C12H22O11
> 7.) 4.9 cm3 methyl ether of protocatechuic aldehyde
> 8.) Two calcium carbonate-encapsulated avian albumen-coated protein
> 9.) 473.2 cm3 theobroma cacao
> 10.) 236.6 cm3 de-encapsulated legume meats (sieve size #10)
>
> To a 2-L jacketed round reactor vessel (reactor #1) with an overall
> heat transfer coefficient of about 100 Btu/F-ft2-hr, add ingredients
> one, two and three with constant agitation. In a second 2-L reactor
> vessel with a radial flow impeller operating at 100 rpm, add
> ingredients four, five, six, and seven until the mixture is
> homogenous. To reactor #2, add ingredient eight, followed by three
> equal volumes of the homogenous mixture in reactor #1. Additionally,
> add ingredient nine and ten slowly, with constant agitation. Care must
> be taken at this point in the reaction to control any temperature rise
> that may be the result of an exothermic reaction.
>
> Using a screw extrude attached to a #4 nodulizer, place the mixture
> piece-meal on a 316SS sheet (300 x 600 mm). Heat in a 460K oven for a
> period of time that is in agreement with Frank & Johnston's first
> order rate expression (see JACOS, 21, 55), or until golden brown. Once
> the reaction is complete, place the sheet on a 25C heat-transfer
> table, allowing the product to come to equilibrium.
>
> Go ahead, disagree!
>
> hehehehe

First of all, you mixed in some english units (BTU,degreesF, etc).
Secondly Butter is not "partially hydrogenated tallow triglyceride" and
neither is crisco.
and lastly I prefer chocolate in my cookies, not cocoa beans or trees.

thank you for playing.

--
Del Cecchi
"This post is my own and doesn’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions,