Jane Erickson

IngenuiTea (from Adagio)

Green Tea kettle (from Adagio) - There's no hot water spigot around at work.
I'm a green drinker and I like that you can adjust the water temp with this
kettle)

Lots of 12 oz paper cups purchased in bulk from Costco (the same ones that
coffee shops use)

Mug - but I always forget to take it home to wash it once in awhile and it
gets stained and then I don't want to use it so I use the paper cups.

I have several tin sample canisters that I got from Adagio when ordering
their sampler sets. I use them to store different loose teas from home so I
have a variety at work.

Several Nalgene bottles to bring in water from home. (I hate the "city"
water at work--I have (mountain) spring water at home)

JE formerly LB

oups.com...