Derek

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:13:01 GMT, Steve Hay wrote:

> Those of you who have nine-to-fives (or seven-to-eights, as it were),
> what is your tea setup at work, if you have one?

I have an IngenuiTEA from Adagio, a mug, the hot water spigot on the
filter in the kitchenette and the microwave.

The hot water spigot is just about the right temperature for oolongs
and some greens. But for my blacks, I nuke the IngenuiTEA for 50
seconds to bring it to boiling.

I used to use a TeaOne, but I find that he single-unit construction of
the IngenuiTEA is less messy than the removable infusion basket on the
TeaOne. However, the TeaOne drains faster after infusion - only a
second or so, whereas the full IngenuiTEA takes 10 seconds, which can
adversely affect some teas if you don't shorten the steeping time.

IngenuiTEA: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y247349CB
TeaOne: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X157259CB

--
Derek

"Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute
rejection of authority.+ -- Thomas H. Huxley