Mike Petro

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:13:01 GMT, Steve Hay
> wrote:

>Guys/Gals,
>
>Those of you who have nine-to-fives (or seven-to-eights, as it were),
>what is your tea setup at work, if you have one?

I use a cheap Bodum travel kettle because its compact
http://tinyurl.com/8u37m and just let it cool down if need be. You can
use a pocket thermometer if you want to get anal about but after a few
times you judge the temp by feeling the kettle.

I use the same cup you have for teas that can handle staying in the
water, like oolongs and black puerhs, I start with cooler water in the
morning and then go a little hotter with each refill. For other teas
like greens or blacks I use http://tinyurl.com/9zwcv because it is
compact and easy.

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
"In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be forgotten that much likewise is performed."
Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.