Space Cowboy

When somebody gives me a take it or leave it ultimatum I always walk
away. It means there is nothing on the table. I didn't do that in
this case and gave it some more thought over the weekend even while the
taunts from you and the peanut gallery continued. In this case you
want me to 'shut the hell up' while you make a 'concession' denying any
culpability. Okay I can live with that if your changes are done in
good faith literally and figuratively. But before I accept I also want
you too include a message board on your website. That should also be a
'concession' because it is SOP for the WWW. I still reserve the right
to raise issues not pertaining to your website directly or indirectly.
I will do that in good faith so we can still agree to disagree.

Jim