Terry Pulliam Burd

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:12:40 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>Mr Libido Incognito > said:
>
>> Damsel in dis Dress wrote on 10 Sep 2005 in rec.food.cooking
>>
>> > I've never heard of pot barley. How is it different from pearled barley?

>> Yes you have! I told you about it a couple years back.
>> Pearl Barely is polished...Pot barely isn't.

>I can't remember a couple minutes ago, and you expect me to remember a
>couple *years* ago? LOL! I'll watch for it when we go shopping. I love
>barley.

It was d*mned hard to find, I'll tell you that, and I had to buy such
a quantity that I will never use up in my lifetime. OTOH, it was dead
cheap. I have found that pot barley doesn't get soggy the way pearled
barley does and its flavor is somehow better. <shrug> Talk about
learning something new every day! In fact, you want some pot barley, I
would gladly send you some.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines