mikehende

Default Grilling chicken Hot dogs

I could never grill those properly, I would take them out being black all
over and the inside would still be on the hard side, I first thought that
this was due to the fire being too hot so yesterday I grilled all of the
other meat first and then put the dogs on when the fire was dying out and
kept putting on the sauce and turning time after time, as the fire was
dying out this took a long time for them to get black all around and it
still came out hard, so what is it you guys do to get the dogs soft just
like if you boil them? Thanks.