Old 11-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 11 Sep 2005 12:44:43p, Andy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

On Sun 11 Sep 2005 11:29:56a, limey wrote in rec.food.cooking:

"Nancy Young" wrote in message
I found it hard to make a big container of the stuff, no matter how
much I added, it kept being just
tomato juice. Finally I gave it a bunch more
Worcestershire and tabasco, threw in some onion
powder and cajun spice and la de da! Was pretty
darn good. Better be, I still have a bunch left.

nancy

I like it with V-8 juice, rather than tomato (more flavor).

Dora

Ne, too! I never buy tomato juice, only V-8.

The spicy V-8 is OK too but you can doctor up the regular V-8 just as
easy.

And HEY, three servings of veggies and one serving of vodka! That's FOUR
veggie servings counting the celery stalk.

Andy

FIVE veggies if you count the potatoes in making the vodka. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright **