Nico

>I think you should all avail yourselves of the most
>simple and elegant solution of all: kill file his old
>angry ass. Then you only have to see his blather
>tangentially, when it pops up as quoted text.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but the problem is that Jim seems to
revel in bullying people off of this forum, which we all lose from, and
that won't change until it becomes very clear that the majority of
people people find this unacceptable. I've dealt with bullies for a
long time, and I know that they thrive on other's passivity. So you,
and preferably many others, have to tell them that what they're doing
is pathetic and no one is impressed.

I think we all lose out from the environment that Jim has fostered in
this forum just as much as we gain from having helpful folks like Mike
around. And as long as I make use of this forum I will do what I can to
make it a better place. For the moment, that involves holding BSers
accountable for their BS. I hope I have been effective in this to some
degree.