Derek

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:44:13 -0400, Mike Petro wrote:

> I really don't care if you take the offer or not. I have already won
> in the court of public opinion. It would just be nice to get back to
> tea again without having to listen to all you BS.

I think you should withdraw the offer. If he's got to "think about
it," then he's likely not serious. You're willing to give him what he
says he wants and he has to think about whether or not he's willing to
leave you alone?

Sounds to me like he's more interested in toying with you than in
resolving the issue.

--
Derek

'On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not
quite all the time." -- George Orwell